Friday 4 April 2014

Wafflemeister at KLCC

Posted by Sara Z at 12:30
Hello!

Finally I was able to taste the famous waffle from Wafflemeister at Suria KLCC! Yessssss! I had been longing for this waffle for soooo long since I had read the reviewed about this place in some website about the best foods in KL. Once I got there it was really hard to decide which waffle I want  BECAUSE
                                   
                                       ALL OF THE WAFFLES LOOK DELICIOUS!

Too bad that I was not able to take picture yesterday. Still regretting about that. Huu :'(
However, if you want to know what is their menu, you can click here Wafflemeister Menu .

What I ate was Strawberry Heaven. It was Heaven indeed! It was so Yummieh! Next time I go there, I will make sure to take some pictures for you to see :)

Too bad that this place is only at Suria KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers). It is at the 3rd floor, Centre Court. I wish they will open it somewhere near my house. I wish! hahaha. Other locations are in United Kingdom and Abu Dhabi, UAE. That is so far away! :P

I will definitely come here again to taste other waffles! Yes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life Of Afitot Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei